1. Welcome

1. Announcements / News

The latest. What is happening with 0 A.D. Stay tuned...

Want to discuss something that isn't related to 0 A.D. or Wildfire Games? This is the place. Come on in and introduce yourself. Get to know others who are using 0 A.D.

Here is where you can get help with your questions. Also be sure to tell us how we are doing. What can we improve? What do you wish we could do better? Your opinion matters to us!

1. General Discussion

This is the place to post general stuff concerning the game. Want to express your love for hoplites or find people to play the game with? Want to share your stories about matches you have played or discuss historical connections to the game? These and any other topics which are related to the game, but don't have their own forums belong in this forum.

Discuss the game play of 0 A.D. Want to know why the game plays the way it does or offer suggestions for how to improve the game play experience? Then this is the forum.

3. Game Development & Technical Discussion

A forum for technical discussion about the development of 0 A.D. Feel free to ask questions of the developers and among yourselves.

Open development for the game's art. Submissions, comments, and suggestions now open.

Do you have any questions about modifying the game? What will you need to do what you want to? What are the best techniques? Discuss Modifications, Map Making, AI scripting and Random Map Scripting here.

Forums for decision-making on issues where a consensus can't be reached or isn't sufficient. The committees are chosen from among the official team members, but to ensure an open and transparent decision process it's publically viewable.

• Newest Posts

• kraken13k(dot)at Kraken играет ключевую роль в сфере мгновенных покупок. Подчеркнутая удобством и многократно подтвержденная ссылками, эффективность и надежность этой платформы подтверждают ее важность в мире онлайн-торговли кракен, kraken, сайт, тор, ссылка, даркнет, маркетплейс, зеркало, реклама, песня, москва, наркотики, онион, площадка, вход, официальный, рынокkraken13k.at кракен, kraken, сайт, тор, ссылка, даркнет, маркетплейс, зеркало, реклама, песня, москва, наркотики, онион, площадка, вход, официальный, рынок кракен, kraken, сайт, тор, ссылка, даркнет, маркетплейс, зеркало, реклама, песня, москва, наркотики, онион, площадка, вход, официальный, рынок
    • kraken13kat Ссылка на Кракен - официальное зеркало kraken в ТОР кракен, kraken, сайт, тор, ссылка, даркнет, маркетплейс, зеркало, реклама, песня, москва, наркотики, онион, площадка, вход, официальный, рынок
    • kraken13k at кракен, kraken, сайт, тор, ссылка, даркнет, маркетплейс, зеркало, реклама, песня, москва, наркотики, онион, площадка, вход, официальный, рынок кракен, kraken, сайт, тор, ссылка, даркнет, маркетплейс, зеркало, реклама, песня, москва, наркотики, онион, площадка, вход, официальный, рынок
    • Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe part of your suggestion is already implemented. Disabling the "Filter compatible replays" displays all replays found in the target folder, and mark those that you can't start with your current configuration with a darker grey. When trying to open them it even shows an error explaining which mods you need and which you have currently enabled, I think.
    • Interesting. I actually think, the Skiritai are actually one of the best (and most underestimated) units in 0ad, especially for new players. Not in terms of stats. But they are available as soon as reaching phase two, nearly twice as cheap as full champion units, and they can gather resources, champions can't. When reaching phase 2 at 100 pop, you can easily train 100 Skiritai before hitting the 300 pop cap, and that while sacrificing barely any booming speed. And the Skiritai are significantly stronger than basic citizen soldiers, especially spearman. 100 of them so early can give a huge advantage. Athenian marines on the other hand require a gymnasion to be built and then the tech to be researched, can only be trained at the gymnasion itself (while Skiritai can be at the barracks), and cannot gather resources or build anything. It's simply impossible to train them at the speed that you can Skiritai. Ive tried several times but never managed to take advantage of the fact that Athenian marines are available in phase 2 already, at least not without significant drops in booming efficiency. All in all, Skiritai can't compete with champions, but can replace your much weaker basic spearman in huge numbers, which can give you a bigger advantage than a few (but individually stronger) champion units.
    • The Spartiates/City Guard/Shieldbearers all have identical stats out the gate. The Skiritai are where I think it's really bad... They have 7.9 hack attack damage and 150 (157?) health vs 11 hack damage and 200 health of Athenian Marines. Lower defensive stats across the board, too. All the other good sword units (Macedonian black cloaks, Roman heavy infantry, etc.) all have stats identical to Athenian Marines. As far as swordsmen go, the Skiritai are actually pretty mediocre.
    • I think you might be right. (I'm not delving for every stat detail.) Maybe they were strong in an earlier stage but got overtook in the meantime.