-Horse archer

Link

-Archer

Link

-Mounted drummer

Link

Are they good?

Edited by Abadu

Yes there quite good, but i believe, that in the first level you could incorporate some more Viking like units since the first Russian were vikings, and the city of Novgorod was found by vikings, the rest of the units i think are extremely accurate. You have been doing an awesome research.

If you dont mind i would like to give a sugestion about a Faction that i believe is missing, the Bizantine Empire and maybe some muslim Factions.

If you dont mind i would like to give a sugestion about a Faction that i believe is missing, the Bizantine Empire and maybe some muslim Factions.

I'll do Byzantines. They are my favourite nation, so it is unthinkable to not to give them here. I suggested Abadu to avoid civilisations, he doesn't know well to prevent inaccuracy.

If you have knowledge of nations, read FAQ I've written and feel free to contribute.

Edited by Belisarivs

We are sttil researching the civs,so expect to see more nations here(As Belisarivs byzantines).If you have interesting ideas,you can also post them here

i tought the best viking period would be the second,that is where their units are(Since the first start around year 500,i tought the best would be to make their first period represent the slav peoples

Thank you for the reply

Belisarivs,did you like russ?

For what i read,Ratniki just means sometihng like "light cavalry" and ratnik means "heavy cavalry"(ratniks would latter became boyars).What is exactly Ratniki Solva?

And what is Kopya ?

Again,I will only have time to edit and create new topics when my test finish,ok?

• 5 weeks later...