1. Broch (Brythonic fortress-class building): Train Brythonic heroes and super unit.
2. Marchanty (Celtic market-class building): Train traders, barter resources; research economic improvements.
3. Celtic Barracks: Train citizen-soldiers; research military improvements.
4,5. Outposts (Scout Tower-class buildings): Scout the lay of the land; garrison units inside for an attack and vision bonus.
6. Tavern (scenario object): +10 population, train female citizens and traders.
7. Celtic Corral: For herding domesticated animals.
8. Kennel (Special Building): Train Celtic war dogs.
9. Farmstead: Gather food within its aura; research food gathering improvements.
10. Mill: Mine and Lumber within its aura.
11. Hermit's Hut (scenario object): +5 population.
These are just some of the goodies included in the next alpha, along with victory conditions, formations, a revamped in-game GUI and more!
Edited by Jeru, 03 October 2010 - 10:23 PM.