2 replies to this topic

#1 Jeru

Jeru

Factotum

• Web Development Team
  • 4,988 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 09:13 PM

Check out this awesome video uploaded by 0 A.D. contributor Mythos_Ruler:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"> type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="500" height="305">

This comes after another cool HD video by 0 A.D. fan Carles Reig was put up just the other day. It is also worth checking out.

But we don't want to settle for in-game videos... We want to create some trailers! Or an intro scene for 0 A.D., an ad targeted to OS developers to join the project, and videos that document the development as new releases come out, perhaps explaining how certain parts of the game mechanics work. If you have the video editing skills it takes, please participate in the thread we started to help organize this.

Last but not least, we managed to raise over 44% of the funds we need to pay for 1 month of a person's full-time software development of 0 A.D. Let's give it another push and try to reach our target of $3000!

Click here to lend your support to: Sponsor a Developer on 0 A.D. and make a donation at www.pledgie.com !

Edited by Jeru, 30 January 2011 - 09:22 PM.

Aviv Sharon [ aka Jeru ]

Wildfire Games 0 A.D. PR & Social Media Contributor
Contact me:
E-mail & Google Talk: aviv dot sharon at gmail dot com
MSN: lc_jerusalem at hotmail dot com
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn

#2 k776

k776

Centurio

• WFG Retired
  • 724 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 12:01 AM

The pledgie needs more advertising. Tweets, in peoples forum signatures, homepage news posts etc, maybe in the IRC welcome message.

Kieran P [ aka k776 ]

#3 Kimball

Kimball

Rise of the East

• WFG Retired
  • 1,620 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 02:59 AM

I made sure to put it in my forum signature until it's done. :)

Might repost this article on ModDB as well.

Rob Kimball
Scion Development Producer (Rise of the East)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image