The GL_ARB_multitexture extension doesn't appear to be available on your computer.

Kakoon

As exciting I was to try this game out, I got the following error message when launching the game:

The GL_ARB_multitexture extension doesn't appear to be available on your computer. The game may still work, though - you are welcome to try at your own risk. If not or it doesn't look right, upgrade your graphics card.

Is a Radeon HD 34xx not enough to being able to play the game?

The menu shows, but only with 2 / 3 fps. When I start the game, it crashes.

What are the actual system requirements? Since I noticed on your website that a Radeon 8500 is recommended.

*edit: just noticed the bugs/crashes section, but can not seem to move or delete this thread...*

Edited by Kakoon

Yeah, the problem is almost certainly that your system is not providing hardware-accelerated OpenGL drivers, so (assuming you're on Windows) Windows is falling back to its non-hardware-accelerated version (which is extremely primitive and slow). Installing the latest versions of the ATI drivers might help.