3 replies to this topic

#1 LmScar13

LmScar13

Discens

• Community Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:32 PM

Just got done playing a 1v1 against qBot AI on Rivers random map. I played as Iberians, and the AI was Persian.

Anyway, about maybe 10 minutes into the game the enemy sent all their food gathers (20 or 30) across the river to try to gather from my farms! Needless to say, soon a bunch of women's corpses were all that remained. When my army got to the Persian town, all they had for army was 4 or 5 javelin cavalry (and NO farms). I've attached a screenshot of the stupid enemy villagers.

EDIT2: BTW, I have the latest svn version (11239 or 11240)

Posted Image

Edited by LmScar13, 04 March 2012 - 10:21 PM.

#2 quantumstate

quantumstate

Primus Pilus

• WFG Retired
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:28 PM

Just got done playing a 1v1 against qBot AI on Rivers random map. I played as Iberians, and the AI was Persian.

Anyway, about maybe 10 minutes into the game the enemy sent all their food gathers (20 or 30) across the river to try to gather from my farms! Needless to say, soon a bunch of women's corpses were all that remained. When my army got to the Persian town, all they had for army was 4 or 5 javelin cavalry (and NO farms). I've attached a screenshot of the stupid enemy villagers.

EDIT2: BTW, I have the latest svn version (11239 or 11240)

Thanks for reporting this. I will look into it.

Jonathan Waller [ aka quantumstate ]

Wildfire Games Programmer
Contact me: jonathanmarkwaller at gmail dot com

Support Wildfire Games!

#3 Mythos_Ruler

Mythos_Ruler

Senator

• WFG Retired
  • 14,961 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:45 AM

Thanks for reporting this. I will look into it.

Also, I have noticed on maps like Acropolis III that the AI will send 10-20 units all the way across the map in order to grab 1 or 2 treasures.

#4 quantumstate

quantumstate

Primus Pilus

• WFG Retired
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 11:12 PM

This should be fixed by 11321. The problem was with the new resource caching code.

Jonathan Waller [ aka quantumstate ]

Wildfire Games Programmer
Contact me: jonathanmarkwaller at gmail dot com

Support Wildfire Games!