Web designer application - Ludovic Bôle

Position: Web designer

Do you understand that Wildfire Games is a non-commercial project, work for 0 A.D. is volunteer, and work is done for free?

Yes

Do you agree to distribute all your work for Wildfire Games under Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license?

Yes

Name: Ludovic Bôle

Email: vaerion (at) gmail (dot) com

MSN Messenger: vaerion (at) live (dot) fr

Availability:

How many hours per week on average do you think you'll have for Wildfire Games? What about 6 months from now?

I think i can work 10 hours per week from now until next 6 mounths

Occupation: Many thing :D Work on webdesign, or on my linux's server, or search a job ..

[(Optional) What keeps you busy in your day to day life? Student, work? etc.

Skills and Experience:

It was five year I discover the design and since i work on multiple graph. I have already work of little project of web-gamming, but many of website i have realized are a window of community gaming.

What qualifies you for this position? What experience have you had in the past?

Motivation: I would like up my skill and work on a great and long project, and not or a little window-website..

Personality: I am very curious, and i don't tolerate not arrive understand a problem or anybody.

Short Essay:

I have find Wilfire by jeuxlinux.com, it show 0 A.D like the best and great project of opensource game.

I have already talk my motivation : I wan't work on a great, long and seriously project for improve my skill and gain experience. Maybe i can enhance my english too.

Interests and Hobbies: Hmm, i'm a fan of japaness's culture, then i look many anime or drama from us, i try to learn japaness because i wan"t go in japan one day ..

Or else, i like go in forest and make sport, or hikking.

Finally, i love serie like Stargate, Robin Hood .. And of course i love playing game like Skyrim, Age of Empire, Flight Simulator X

Staff: No

Community: eurogamer.fr, jeuxlinux.com, minecraft.fr, anime-ultime.net, siteduzero.com

(Optional) What communities, websites, or forums do you frequent that relate to your interests and the gaming world?

Favorite Game: Difficult .. Mass effect 3, Flight Simulator X.

Because the first has a good scenario and action, and the second are really beautiful and relaxing

Work Examples:

i don't have portfolio so i give you direct image of mockup

mini_843424abnimeultime.jpg

mini_452583egeav3.png

mini_875103medievalminecraft.jpg

mini_442272sixairEveryFly.jpg

In finally, just sorry if my english are wrong