RMGEN documentation in the wiki

I want to add the wall_builder.js rmgen lib documentation to the wiki.

While reading it again I found some things that could be improved but I don't want to change things before others agree especially the original authors.

I think that are mainly Spahbod and historic_bruno is that right?

Map Coordinate System

I think it would be better to tell it uses 2D placement (x/y plane including the default rotation) and the third coordinate is set automatically (cannot be set). When given to the game engine it is converted to 3D with the x/z plane (with opposite rotation) as the map's surface. The later thing doesn't matter to random map scripting at all but is just an information for rmgen script designers that may also work on the game engine with different conventions for example.

Placing terrain and units

Before explaining area placement and unit group placement it would be good to note that there are simple placement methods for terrain and units (setTexture and placeObject).

There might be other things but I think I'll ask before I change things.

When I add the wall_builder.js documentation I'll put it after the unit group placement description I think.

Any thoughts about that?

Edited by FeXoR