I have attached patches that were generated from by git branch. Sorry there are 5 (the command I used treats each commit separately). They should work with svn although you may need to apply them with the command 'patch -p1 -i 0001-new-soundmanager-code-release-1.patch', etc. Let me know if they don't work......
As mentioned in this blog post:
So it seems like a good place to do some testing and firm up the new underlying SoundManager code. There are alot of numbers for things like buffer sizes that can be tweaked for better performance if need be. I can say it works perfectly on my blazingly fast iMac with lots of RAM and an SSD.....
I've tried to keep to the projects coding conventions where I could, any hints to improve the code more than welcome! Good Luck!
Edited by stwf, 27 April 2012 - 12:05 PM.