• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tacomaster

tacomaster

Tiro

• Community Newbie
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:52 AM

i have gotten so tired of having to play closed source windows games that i have to emulate just to play on linux and all the linux alternatives were just sad. then i found this game i know its got a few problems here and there but over all i am extremely impressed for a alpha game i am excited to see how this games turns out once its finished. :P

#2 ardvark71

ardvark71

Discens

• Community Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:51 AM

i have gotten so tired of having to play closed source windows games that i have to emulate just to play on linux and all the linux alternatives were just sad. then i found this game i know its got a few problems here and there but over all i am extremely impressed for a alpha game i am excited to see how this games turns out once its finished. :P

Hi....

I couldn't agree more. :)

Regards...
Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ loves and cares about you most of all! http://peacewithgod.jesus.net/

PLEASE READ! You don't have to end up here: http://www.spiritles....nHell_Text.htm

#3 Pureon

Pureon

Primus Pilus

• 0 A.D. Art Team
  • 3,537 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:23 AM

Welcome to the forums tacomaster, and thanks for the feedback :)

Pureon
0 A.D. Part time Designer / Texturer / 3D Artist
Contact email:
pureon{@}wildfiregames.com

#4 hhyloc

hhyloc

Duplicarius

• Community Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:24 PM

Quoted for Truth ;)