You should have
- A solid understanding of sound creation/editing so you can guide other contributors, and edit sound clips yourself. Preferably documented.
- Previous game development experience is a huge plus
- Any teamwork experience, especially in a leading position, is advantageous
- Keeping documentation up-to-date
- Putting the sounds into the game via XML editing
- Interacting with the programmers to make sure that sound is implemented in a way that makes the most sense.
One or two volunteer contributors to oversee maintainance of user & developer documentation on the Trac system.
We're looking for someone with:
- Very good written English skills are needed
- Very good expression skills are also needed
- Technical knowledge is a plus
- Previous experience with documentation of open source or other software is also a big advantage
To apply go to the application thread in our forums and follow the instructions there. Looking forward to working with you