0 A.D. on ROCK, PAPER & SHOTGUN

plumo

So happy to finally see 0 A.D. on FPS. I have tried so many times to get them to notice us and never got a response.

Though, I'm starting to think we should delete or archive our older videos and screenshots so people stop using them.

I don't mind it so much, because both videos clearly had a version number in the title. As long as people can really easily discern that this is older material, I think it can stay as a testament for how far along we've come.

---

I sent the author this e-mail:

Hi Jim,

My name is Aviv and I am a contributor handling PR for 0 A.D.

We were so proud and happy to see coverage of our project on Rock, Paper, Shotgun.

Thanks so much for this privilege.

I am more than willing to help organize an interview or get you more info, if you are interested in writing up a larger feature about our game.

Let me know if you are interested!

Best,

Aviv Sharon

Wildfire Games

@Webmaster

Could you also check if the mention on RPS.com has any effect on our downloads/unique visitors?

With Google Analytics we can track page referrals specifically leading to a certain page.

Though, I'm starting to think we should delete or archive our older videos and screenshots so people stop using them.

Don't worry that is taken care of :P

This is really exciting guys. The more people know, the better it gets :D