what about meeting virtually each month and just
- dividing in 4 teams (with 16 people we had 4 per alliance then, is this too much? then we could use 6 teams for the case that in the future there join some more councillors, though I think not everyone might have time).
- Starting multiplayer duels. (team members choose a map, or something more elaborate ... e.g. this week Team Z has this map and looses, so the following month another Team Y of ours has to win/conquer the map. If we won a map we choose a new one. )
- AIs on most difficult level?
- Teams that have ended their match may join other teams (if they won, otherwise they can leave or start a map we lost last month).
- At the end we note our results. E.g. 4 lost, 2 won. And the map to those. Then we settle on new maps (either in our next session or at the same evening. Those teams that lost and ended their epic battles quickly are allowed to choose new maps for those we won this month.
Edited by Hephaestion, 09 April 2014 - 09:43 PM.