Resolution too large, config doesn't change it

MasterEric

When I run the game, it renders the game too large for my screen. I can see part of it on my second monitor.

I've attached a picture so you can see.

I tried starting the game without the second monitor plugged in, and it stays the same.

I followed the steps in default.cfg, created a local.cfg, and changed the resolution to 1920x1080(the resolution of my monitor), and it says the same.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

post-16475-0-41947700-1401814089_thumb.j

Yep, my resolution is 1920x1080 for my first monitor and 1680x1050 for my second

I tried setting the resolution to 1680x1050, and it created black bars on each side of the image, like an SD movie on an HD screen.

Weirdly enough, part of the game was still on the other screen, and even weirder, the screenshot I took looks identical to the previous one(the timestamp is different though, so I know its the new one).

I attached the second screenshot, as well as new logs. It doesn't look like they're any different, besides the changed resolution option.

post-16475-0-12728900-1401823857_thumb.p

interestinglog.html

mainlog.html

system_info.txt

I have experienced this problem with other programs. Usually this comes from the DPI of the monitor being out of whack. Changing that usually fixes it in my experience. It could also be a "feature" of his video card (such as Eyefinity) or just the way he has it set up.