Easy to Download and Install
Download and installation instructions are available for Windows, OS X and Linux.
To recap, some of the changes since the last pre-alpha include:
- Added new unit movement system, for precise pathfinding and obstacle avoidance.
- Added training queues in buildings.
- Added units to the minimap.
- Added initial audio integration with gameplay code.
- Gameplay fixes in projectile models and population bonuses.
- Graphics fixes in unit outline shapes and animation synchronisation.
- For modders and developers: Added automatic RNG validation of entity template XML files; Added documentation of entity template XML file format.
- Fixed compatibility bugs with Windows x64 and with OS X.
- Various other changes and bug fixes and optimisations - see the SVN log.
Don't Be a Stranger
Wildfire Games will continue releasing new versions of 0 A.D. periodically. Watch our news feed to keep updated, or follow us by e-mail, RSS, Facebook or Twitter. And you're always welcome to join the 0 A.D. community on our forums.
Edited by Jeru, 20 August 2010 - 08:34 AM.